Web Solutions >> Website Updatation
If it's not up to date, then it's probably out of date and not helping. If Keeping up with the internet AND your business is too demanding, simply drop your demands on us and we will get it done, over and over. Successful sites reflect well on us and one of the necessary components for success is keeping your site current. We can customize a system of updates and changes to suit your particular needs. You can fax your changes, email them, phone them in, mail them, or hand deliver them. We make changes everyday to sites and companies that are located all over the country. Fast, reliable, professional
Services, we are providing regarding Web Updating, include:
- Updating information about products and serivces - This is the most common service that we offer. Successful companies keep the information that is placed in view of the public up-to-date. Several of our clients fax minor changes weekly. This gradual improvement of the information is much better in the long run as opposed to making radical changes to a site every few years.
- Updating picture of products, facilities, personnel... - We make it easy for our customers to update pictures. With the increased popularity of digital cameras, many clients will shoot new photos and email them directly to us. We optimize the photos and place them on the site as per the clients instructions. For those that don't use a digital camera, we accept regular photographs for scanning. While scanning is a slower process than shooting with a digital camera, the quality is often better.
- Add a page/Remove a page - While it may sound simple to add or remove a page, there are several pitfalls that professional firms like Ledbetter Systems recognize. Often times adding or removing a page requires that your entire navigation be re-done. This can be a very time consuming process. When this occurs, we look for and often find better alternatives. It is this experience that is valuable to our clients.
- Run a special - We can create a page or pages that are temporarily inserted into your site about a special offering. Our clients have had us temporarily replace their home page with such announcements as; an open house, a weekend only sale, an upcoming seminar, holiday and seasonal offerings, and many other events. The pages may run a day a week a month or longer. We charge to create the pages, load them and delete them. If they run a day or a month, you dont pay us any more or less. If the client requests, we save the specials pages and use them again later. These are great for changing up your web site without re-designing.
- New icons - As the look of web sites changes, you will want to keep up with the times. Many icons and logos from other companies continue to be upgraded. It always reflects well on a site that has high quality partnerships an affiliations. Make sure that you are displaying the most current representations. A very good example of this is the Better Business Bureau. They have continued to improve their presence on the internet and more comapnies are looking to them as a reliable source. If you are a member, you will be well served to place their icon on your page (assuming they have given you permission)
- New pricing - It is surprising how many headaches are created for companies that dont keep their pricing up to date on the Internet. There are few things more embarassing than to quote a price to a customer and have them ask why that price is lower on the web site. Updating prices on a web site is very fast and easy. All you need to do is fax your updated price sheet to us along with any other instructions and we can get it change almost immediately.
- New services - Things change. Out with the old and in with the new. Companies do this everyday. Your web site should be no different. As you reach the implementation phase of a new product or service, simply fax us a synopsis of what it is and we can get it uploaded. Then, as the service becomes more defined and accepted, update the web site with more specific information. This process can also be enhanced by placing feedback forms on your site and asking the visitors what they think about the idea of the new service.
- Annual "facelift" - Your site has been up and running for years now with the same navigation, colors and look. The information is good, but the site is beginning to look outdated and stale. Ledbetter Systems provides a complete makeover of your site without a complete re-design. We create new navigation and graphics and incorporate your existing information to produce a fresh looking site.